By Dr. Jack Singer
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Financial Advisor Trainer and Coach
- What Financial Advisors Can Learn From Joe Flaco
- How to Turbo-Charge Your Advising Skills
- Financial Advisors – Building Client Trust
- Communication Skills for Financial Advisors
- What Financial Advisors Can Learn From Eli Manning
Advising the Advisors Series
- A Psychological Perspective of PTSD Among Financial Advisors
- Buffer Yourself Against The Real Cause of All of Your Stress
- It All Starts With Your Internal Critic
- Recognizing Your Distorted Thinking Habits
Personal Performance Series – Financial Advisors
Brokers Alliance Steve Savant’s special guest is Dr. Jack Singer, licensed Clinical, Sport & Industrial Psychologist. Dr. Jack addresses company conventions, conferences and provides individual training and coaching for Elite athletes. Dr. Jack shares the same powerful skills, with the financial industry that he uses for champions and incorporates them into his keynote presentations.
Steve Savant is a national insurance columnist, financial color commentator and host of the daily Internet talk show, The Business Insurance Zone.
Overcoming Imposter Fear With Dr. Jack Singer
Overcoming imposter fear is defeating the mindset of that you’re somehow a fake, perhaps because of the lack of knowledge, speaking skills, client intimidation, etc.
Dr. Jack takes you through the methods he uses with professional athletics to overcome what he calls is imposter fear.
The Internal Critic, the Origins of Self Doubt with Dr. Jack Singer
Dr. Jack Singer walks you through yourself doubt that results the obstacle of an internal criticism that short circuit your production goals.
Focus on the Process of Advising not Outcome of Compensation with Dr. Jack Singer
Dr. Jack Singer helps you focus on the process of advising not the outcome of your compensation. The goal is shepherding your client to the right financial decision, not the end game of compensation.
Five Steps to Developing Mental Toughness with Dr. Jack Singer
Dr. Jack Singer lays out his 5 Steps to developing mental toughness:
- The Rubber Band Technique
- Centralized Breathing
- Challenging the Negative Thought
- Identity Statement
- Breathing Breath
The Pivot Point to Persuasion & Active Listening with Dr. Jack Singer
Dr. Jack Singer addresses the pivot point to persuasion, which features his theory of active listening.