THE ROAD TO REMARKABLE PERFORMANCE IN YOUR HR CAREER BEGINS TODAY!
The economy, having to do more with fewer people, dealing with the uncertainties that come with mergers and acquisitions, job insecurity…all are facts of life these days for HR professionals. The key challenge is to be able to remain consistently optimistic, efficient, and be able to bounce back from inevitable disappointments and frustrations quickly.
Dr. Jack Singer has a Ph.D. in I/O Psychology, a post doctorate In Clinical/Sport Psychology and 33 years of consulting with business and industry. He has worked for General Motors and has consulted with and spoken for many Fortune 1000 companies, including: American Express, Citibank, Deloitte & Touche, the IRS and Motorola. Moreover, he has been invited to SHRM to speak twice and to many state HR chapters. His articles appear in many HR and corporate journals and magazines, including The Sociology of Work and Occupations Journal, the Journal of Vocational Behavior, and The Organized Executive.
In addition to his I/O specialty, Dr. Jack is a Professional Sport Psychologist, who, for more than 20 years, has brought the skills he teaches to world class athletes to HR professionals. In short, in this REFRESHING & UNIQUE PRESENTATION, Dr. Jack will teach your attendees how to finally and permanently unleash the subconscious barriers to their success as HR Professionals, during these challenging times.
AMONG THE SKILLS YOUR ATTENDEES WILL LEARN ARE:
- How to overcome the number one fear preventing peak performance in their HR career;
- How to bounce back quickly from setbacks and disappointments;
- How to employ a 5-minute mental toughness routine each day, to keep the winner’s edge in their jobs.
Your attendees will be able to put these skills to use immediately the day they return to their jobs.
MORE AUDIENCE TAKEAWAYS…
- Recognize the exact thinking habits that lead to mediocre performance in your HR career and shatter them instantly
- Identify and remove the self-limiting beliefs that erode self-confidence and lead to lack of confidence;
- Lock into “The Zone” and watch your HR career soar!