by Jack Singer, Ph.D.
Consulting Psychologist and Professional Speaker & Trainer
The pen is the tongue of the mind. ~ Miguel de Cervantes
Events in your life represent only about 10% of your stress. What you DO about those events – particularly what you SAY to yourself about those events – represents the other 90%.
Guess what? You can learn to control what you say to yourself about any event that befalls you. So smile and take a deep breath.
My book has checklists and action plans for stress mastery but you can make your own and keep track of what you are doing to better your physical health, and thereby reduce your stress levels.
All 77 tips are featured, along with easy-to-learn tools for practicing stress mastery, in Dr. Jack’s nationally acclaimed book, ‘The Teacher’s Ultimate Stress Mastery Guide.’ You don’t have to be a teacher to change your life with this book. Dr. Jack’s tips apply to everyone, in all professions!”
Order the book here, for the limited time discounted price of $31.95
About the Author:
Dr. Jack Singer is a professional speaker, trainer and psychologist. He has been speaking for and training Fortune 1000 companies, associations, CEO’s and elite athletes for 34 years. Among the association conventions which Dr. Jack has keynoted are those which serve financial planners.
Dr. Jack is a frequent guest on CNN, MSNBC, FOX SPORTS and countless radio talk shows across the U.S. and Canada. He is the author of “The Teacher’s Ultimate Stress Mastery Guide,” and several series of hypnotic audio programs, some specifically for athletes and some for anyone wanting to raise their self-confidence and esteem. To learn more about Dr. Singer’s speaking and consulting services, please visit DrJackSinger.com and FunSpeaker.com or call him in the U.S. at (800) 497-9880.
Author and professional speaker Dr. Jack Singer is a licensed Clinical, Sports and Industrial/Organizational Psychologist, author, trainer and consultant. His expertise includes a Doctorate in Industrial / Organizational Psychology and a Post-Doctorate in Clinical / Sports Psychology.